Discover Your Dream Home
Honesty, integrity, diligence should be the watch words for Real Estate agents and with Carol Jacobs, its a way of life. Putting a house onto the real estate market or helping someone to buy a house is a process and should be handled responsibly. The process needs experience and someone who knows the tools of the trade in what they have got to work with. Home buyer assistance and Home seller assistance are high priority to Carol. Also call Carol 256-651-7444 and ask her how you can get pre-approved for a home loan. Her success rate has led to a proven track record of quality work from Dallas, Texas to Huntsville, Alabama. Unsure? Just call Carol Jacobs at 256-651-7444 and interview her yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Current Virtual Tours:
School Zoning Information
As the Huntsville City Schools (256-428-6800) Re-Zoning takes place, here is a link to the Huntsville City Schools Proposed Boundaries of the new school zones. It has overlays for Elementary, Middle, and High School zones, as well as allows you to type in an address to find out what school zone it will be in. This can be found under "Tools" and then "Find My School". Try it out, you can zoom in and out to find out exactly where the lines cross. When the Huntsville City School redoes their Find My School zone page, we will put a link to it here similar to the Madison City Schools zone finder below.
Madison City Schools (256-464-8370) - Madison City Schools School Zone Finder This Madison City Schools application is done to the best of their ability so if there are any problems or information requests about schooling, the main Madison City Schools line listed earlier in the paragraph would be the one to call.
Madison County Schools (256-852-2557) - Madison County Schools currently does not have an online school zone finder. To find the school zone, call the main number then ask for Transportation.
Looking for a home with a particular quality? Waterfront homes or perhaps Luxury homes? Just click on the appropriate link and you'll see a list of available homes which then you can further refine into specific areas, price range, and bedrooms.
Download the NEW APP for Apple or Android.
**To download the Huntsville Real Estate App to your Mobile Device please click on your Operating System then upon installation input the code: KW20TM0R4.**
When you're out looking at homes, make sure you have this free valuable tool in your hands. This Huntsville Real Estate App is a wonderful program so try it out for yourself!
Go ahead and register to get the full capability of this website for your search in the Huntsville Alabama Real Estate Market.
Oh and don't forget to check out Carol's ongoing blog Curb Appeal Huntsville - A Real Estate Blog. It contains real estate information, hints & tips, local newsworthy items, and community events. Or Connect with me on Google+!
If you have a subdivision in mind that you want to check out, click on the list on the left. This website was designed in mind to be like a directory where more information is better for you. More is always being added to be sure to check back regularly or call up Carol 256-651-7444 and ask what's available.
Are you the type of person that needs a map to see exactly where everything is? Well don't worry you can check out our MAP and see its just as easy as using the search box! It will show you all the Huntsville Alabama Real Estate listings in a top down view type format.
Do you want more information at your fingertips? Do you want to see what's going on in the area? Try out Carol Jacobs' Market Insider!
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Avoiding foreclosure to scale down into a smaller home
- Finding the best education for children
- A house can be found for the value of what you are paying
- Lower costs after retirement
- Moving to where the family lives
- Moving away from areas of natural disasters
- Better weather to enjoy with family, friends, and going outdoors
- A wide array of knowledge from local universities in the local population makes finding talented employees easier
- Unlike other cities which are deeply struggling, Huntsville has done its best to weather the downturn in the economy and has shown its on better footing than its peers
- Better opportunity for growth than other cities which are strangling their businesses for tax revenue
- Better opportunity for business to do better with more enjoyable calmer weather